We started the morning with a little kayaking. Grant, Dorothy, Jeffery, and I went while it was calm and still. Nice way to start the morning!
We went back to camp, ate Scottish Oatmeal and strawberries for breakfast, and then went to wire, light, and decorate the Group Area.
 |
| Getting everything ready to assemble |
 |
| Hanging the lights. |
 |
| One of Dorothy's hand-painted hangings, originally from the Plumas-Sierra County Fair Parade 7-8 years ago, now. |
 |
I got to hang banners and screw in light bulbs!
|
 |
| Dorothy taking a break. Cindy Wurster later snoozed in this hammock, but I didn't catch a picture. |
Kristine and Kinley arrived around noon. Dorothy walked down to the boat launch beach with Kristine while Grant and I kayaked over, and Jeffery rode his bike down later. Kristine took a paddle with her Dad while Dorothy and I played with Kinley. At first, Kinley was fine. She waved at Mama, It was only when the kayakers got out of sight that she started to "fret" a little. They came right back when I waved.
 |
| Gramma Sara, Grandpa, and Kinley |
 |
| We know who she likes best. |
 |
| Uncle Jeffery & Aunt Dorothy |
 |
| Lovely Kristine |
 |
| Kinley with Gramma Sara |
 |
| Mama and Grandpa |
 |
| Mama! |
 |
| Beautiful girls! |
 |
| Kinley loved the water |
 |
| Here comes Uncle Jeffery! |
 |
| Ready? |
 |
| Swimming! |
 |
| Grant's new kayak |
 |
| Jeffery takes a turn |
 |
| Out of those wet clothes |
 |
| Grandpa's new favorite subject |
 |
| Headed back to camp |
 |
| Zzzzzzzz..... |
No comments:
Post a Comment