My photos
![]() |
| Grant's latest creation |
![]() |
| Can't beat this view! |
![]() |
| "Slumbering Giants" |
![]() |
Rear view mirror on a kayak...only Grant would think this up!
|
![]() |
| Grant below the high water line from last winters heavy rains |
![]() |
| High water line (pollen) |
![]() |
| Toadstools and pinecones |
![]() |
| View from the pit stop |
![]() |
| Waterproof gear box and gold sparkly toenails |
![]() |
| View from Grant's "glass-bottomed boat" (It's thick clear plastic) |
![]() |
| We stopped on the island so I could change my camera batteries and then try out Grant's kayak |
![]() |
| My kayak on the island |
![]() |
| Back on the water - Grant |
![]() |
| Circumnavigation of the island |
![]() |
| Grant taking a picture of a plane (see his photos below) |
![]() |
| Starting back |
![]() |
| Headed for shore |
![]() |
| Final look |
Grant's photos
![]() |
Close-up view of Quincy. The large brown place in the center is the log piles at the Sierra-Pacific Mill
|
![]() |
| Quincy close-up with a huge amount of logs at the Sierra Pacific Mill |
![]() |
| Quincy from the Silver Lake Road |
![]() |
| East Claremont Peak |
![]() |
| East Claremont and Claremont Peaks showing burn scars from the Minerva Fire |
![]() |
| Pilot Peak Fire Lookout |
![]() |
| Me at Silver Lake |
![]() |
| This makes me laugh. I mean, we love taking pictures of reflections, but... |
![]() |
| Beauty abounds here, especially on a crystal clear day! |
![]() |
| I wanted a picture of myself without my hat |
![]() |
| Grant wanted one of me as Cousin It |
![]() |
| The stinker took a picture of me making a pit stop |
![]() |
| The trees were literally laden with cones |
![]() |
| I wanted to test out Grant's newest kayak and look through the clear bottom he built into it. |
![]() |
| The plane that I mentioned in my pictures |
![]() |
| As I mentioned, we love reflection. I thought this stick looked like a snapping turtle. Grant thought it looked like a duck |



































































































No comments:
Post a Comment