Inventory. It started with my wanting to clean out an over-stuffed pantry, but it started a trend of wanting to know what we have in general. It begins with just wanting to know what's in the pantry. Food stores are plentiful in this house. We have a pantry, an emergency stash, cupboards, refrigerators, and a freezer. It was messing with my serenity...the clutter was seeping into my brain and making me crazy.
This task was sure an eye-opener. About myself and Grant mainly, but in truth, mostly about myself.
We've reached the point where we're leaving food stuff out so that we can start using what we have. We'll gradually figure out what to do with it. So I decided that I wanted to clean out the freezer next, but to do so, I had to organize the Sun Porch first. So that's been my next purge/organization. Then it was on to my room. I just started this and am not far along, but some is presentable, and anyone thinking my room is a pigsty, oh well. *wink*
| The Sun Porch |
| We store camping gear, canning jars, coolers, and recreation equipment out here as well as the freezer |
| Back in the corner are bags of pellets for the pellet stove that we no longer use. I need to give them to Karl |
| My Cave |
| The food we're leaving out (non-perishable) to take a better inventory and eat up. |
| Grant's sewing machine |
| The Emergency supplies. And the world's only 5 legged deer. |
| Plant and cat corner |
| Pantry!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment